Thursday, July 24, 2008

One more try

I've been writing in my blog(s) for a couple of years. That doesn't make me an expert, I'm not the one-entry-a-day-type, but I guess blogging helped me write about the kind of things that we usually think or feel about, but never get the discipline to sit and write it on a piece of paper.
This has been my problem since always. I think a lot, about a lot of things, but I'm too lazy and I lack discipline in writing down my thoughts.
Well, I still believe blogging is a good exercise for people like me who 1: begin writing 10 diaries but end up continuing none; 2: plan to write a lot in their lives. I plan to write a lot.
In my first blog, the one I kept while in the US, the entries were written in Romanian. Excuse? It was meant for my friends and parents to read it and get the latest news about me. When I returned to Romania, I believed it's fair to start writing in English, since at that point I had many friends in US who maybe wanted to catch up with me.
Well, it didn't work. I wondered if I couldn't because writing in a foreign language makes it much more difficult. I quit the initiative and started a new blog, in Romanian.
Still, I have the regret that you guys will never get to read my blog, if you're interested, just because you don't know Romanian. I wouldn't learn Romanian. You probably won't.

So I'll try. I'll give my best to write in English from now on. One more try.

No comments:

Post a Comment