Sunday, June 15, 2008

Manic Street Preachers

Discovered the Manics randomly... I was sleeping alone on the couch, in front of the TV while listening unconsciously to VH1. Yet I woke up slowly and sweet on a song, singing and mumbling the lyrics of a song I never had a clue I know. It was after midnight and I then knew I found a band who could express what I both think rationally and philosophically about the world we live in, and feel deep down in my soul.

I am a person who first listens to the melody and the voice. I was charmed by the musicality and the depth of Manics. Afterwards, I slowly started to get to the meaning of the lyrics, which are so poetical yet so intellectual at the same time.

I traveled around the world, except for UK, and I planned to come to a concert. Yet, I feel so lucky now because the mountain comes to Mohamed. Thank you for coming to Romania.

No comments:

Post a Comment