Wednesday, October 17, 2007

This is the last entry of this blog. At least officially. It was created in the first place to accompany me through my American experience in 2006/2007. I kept writing even after my departure from New York because I was still tied to that place.
Now I'm reintegrated, readjusted. I'm back on track. I'm not back to my previous life, because all things are to be judged in terms of "before" and "after". Now the "after" phase has begun.
I didn't forget anything from US. All my American friends, experiences, all the places are stuck in my memory and they formed a lens that makes me see things differently. But now I go on to other experiences, hoping that life will make me return naturally to US.
I continue to be a world disciple, a being that wants to learn from all the world in time and space. And a new learning and sharing cycle has begun.

My new blog is http://worlddisciple.blogspot.com/ and it will be written in Romanian.
Keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment